Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cascada (waterfall) Condor Machai, Ecuador

This morning it was raining in Sangloqui, so I was a bit worried about the hike that we were gonna do.  However, once we got to the spot where we started the hike, the rain stopped.  It was a beautiful hike through lush green forests, the river, and several waterfalls until we got to the main destination.  It was a great way to start the day.  Also, once we returned to the car, it started to rain again.  We were super lucky!!!  Back at the house, I cracked open the cacao I bought the day before.  It was delicious!!!! The flesh around the cocoa beans is really really good.  Then I was held hostage by the little 2 year old.  She put me in her room and locked the door so I couldnt get out.  Tonight was the second time she has done this. I guess she really likes me, haha!

Ecuador

traffic 

on our way

some nice flowers

first great spot

reminded me of avatar 

thin waterfalls

more green

another waterfall

and another

the main waterfall

Ecuador

Ecuador 

cacao 

the lil girl holding me hostage

making sure the door is locked

Ecuador  5765

No comments:

Post a Comment