Translate

Monday, February 16, 2015

middle of the world/ teleferico Ecuador

Today was soooo much warmer than it was yesterday.  There were blue skies and I knew it was going to be a very beautiful day. I received a strange request from my mother this morning telling me that I needed to take more photos.  I have had this blog for more than 2 years and I am ALWAYS taking photos.  I hope these photos are enough for you mom!!!   Anyways, first we went to Guayllabamba to get some chirimoya (a fruit) and avocados.  Then we went to Pululahua in hopes to get a good view.  Unfortunately there were too many clouds so we couldnt enjoy the real view.  Then we went to the Middle of the World.  At this location, if you were to put an egg horizontally, it wouldnt fall on its side.....it would just stay up.  Then at the end of the day we went to Teleferico.  We needed to take a cable car up to the top of the mountain.  The view of Quito was awesome and we were above the clouds.  It was spectacular.  I made it a mission to take more photos of people wearing my glasses and I succeeded.  


nice view point

the amazing family I am staying with

nice skies

avocados, pepinos dulce, and chirimoya

leaving Guayllabamba

view from Pululahue

Ecuador

Ecuador 

Ecuador 5730

messing around

specially for the band LES ELEPHANTS BIZARRES (they are making a song for me)

llama

flags of all the provinces of Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Spain

going up

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Quito in the background

horses to ride

horse

sun going down

i like the phrase (it translates to: traveling- your life is very rich)

above the clouds

looked like cloud soup

Ecuador 

Ecuador

Ecuador  5740

Ecuador

Ecuador

amusement park at the bottom

some of the rides were super cheap...didnt go on any...too cold

Lula

Ecuador  5743

No comments:

Post a Comment