Translate

Friday, February 27, 2015

Quito, Ecuador to Pasto, Colombia

I took a bus from quito to the border of Colombia. That took 5 hours and included 4 Jean Claude Van Damme movies.  I have never seen one of his movies and all of a sudden I saw 3!  I was lucky enough that the guy next to me on the bus was going to the same city in Colombia as I was.  He helped me with the boarder. We exited Ecuador and then tried to enter Colombia.  The immigration officer told me that i had the wrong stamp.  I had no idea what he was talking about.  He then told me that the exit stamp had the wrong date so i had to go back into Ecuador and get the correct stamp.  So back i went ready to tell the officer off, but there was another personin front of me who also had the wrong date.  I got the correct stamp and then was able to enter colombia.  We got our bus tickets for Pasto and were off.  I arrived in Pasto and my friend's friemd was waiting for me atthe bus terminal.  Unfortunately i only had 2 hours until my next bus for Cali.  They took me for dinner and a quick walk around the city. It was a shame that i couldnt stay longer,but it was nice to meet them. 



in ecuador

nice scenery 

Colombia (guy who helped me with the border)

2 exit stamps

Colombia

Colombia  5768

inside a church in Pasto



No comments:

Post a Comment