Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Embarking the Sea Explorer 1

After waiting in Ushuaia for 2.5 weeks I was finally on my way to the white continent.  I was so excited to finally get on the ship.  I wasted no time and got photos immediately.  I went straight to the bridge to see what was going on. It was great to see the controls and the people in charge of the ship.  Also, I was lucky enough to get a photo of the pilot before he jumped off the ship.  I had never been on a cruise before so I was really excited to start my journey.


the bridge

my "home" for 2.5 weeks

Canada

Australia

Australia

England  5510

safety drill

China

Spain

USA

USA

Philippines

Argentina (the pilot)

beagle canal in style

USA

USA

Jamaica

Philippines  5520

hourglass dolphin

USA

Canada

England

Japan

Jamaica

Honduras

Philippines 

Ukraine  5528

bed made 2 or 3 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment