Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Cooking Club Jamaican Food Praha, CZ

The first time I organized a cooking class it was for Balkan foods. This time it was my second class and it was Jamaican food.  We learned how to make the most delicious banana bread, mango and avocado shrimp salad, jerk chicken, coconut rice with peas, coleslaw and banana flambe.  Everything was sooooo good and I definitely ate way too much food.  I didn't need to eat dinner after such a large lunch.  The huge surprise for me was the banana bread.  The recipe called for cream cheese and lime zest and wow what a difference to the normal banana bread I usually make.  It was a huge hit and there were no leftovers.  It was a very good cooking class! 

listening to the instructor
team work
preparing the salad
yummy banana bread!!!!
grilled shrimp
delicious salad
Greece
yummy plate of food!
promise being made
Kazakhstan 9795
banana flambe with ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment