Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Durres, Albania

I looked at the map and realized that Durres was very close to Tirana.  I walked around all of Tirana the day before and figured that I needed to see something different.  I took the bus from Tirana to Durres and it only took 30 minutes.  It was so nice to be by the sea again.  I was lucky enough to meet a couchsurfer who lived in the city and was able to show me around.  I got to enjoy great views of the city and even tried GINGER gelato.  The flavor was quite strong, but nice.  It wouldve been even better if there was a little bit of honey in it to calm the harshness of the ginger.  It was such a hot day, so I took a dip in the sea.  It was a nice day to be back by the sea, even if it was just for the afternoon.  
wide sidewalks
ancient theater
old archway
great views
had to take a pic there
abandoned palace that should def be restored!
such a nice color
gate in the city
interesting statue
nice advertisement
fighting statue
ginger gelato
USA
fisherman statue
calm waters
a guy snorkeling collected and ate these
he also caught 4 octopus
entering the ancient area again
ruins
peace dove
mosque
nice palm tress

1 comment: