Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Kotor, Budva, Sveti Stefan Montenegro

My father told me that when he was younger he had visited Budva and Sveti Stefan.  He suggested I visit those places.  I also got a suggestion from others to visit Kotor as well.  I decided to do a day trip from Podgorica to the coast.  The views from the bus were really nice. First I went to Kotor.  The views were really nice and it was great to check out the town.  Then I took a bus to Budva.  I walked around and thought it was really nice.  Then the last stop of the day was to Sveti Stefan.  After seeing the views of all the places, I had wished I stayed the night, but I didn't have my stuff with me.  It was such a nice day enjoying the beauty by the sea.  **This post doesn't include the glasses, just the views I saw during the day.**

view from the bus
nice waters
arriving to Kotor
ruins in the hill
port
nice palm trees
city gate
before entering a gate
locked up
one gate into the city
nice violin music
stairs
view point
many boats
couldn't read it
big cruise ship in the background
ancient wall
nice views
church
rare to find an empty alley
giant lamp???
main square
another church
inside
another square
old archway
outside the old town
calm waters
cars and boats
nice reflection
interesting way to use trash
Budva
crowded beaches
wide walkway
entering old town
gate to go to a beach
too crowded for my liking
church
nice paintings inside
harbor
look at the sign!!! the dog is right there!!
Sveti Stefan.....can't cross the bridge
red sand
nice view
nice place to walk around
another beach
sun is setting
nice path
had to get in with the view
only people who live on the island or have a reservation can enter the island
sunset
one last pic from the road
hmmmm no smoking sign in an ashtray????

No comments:

Post a Comment