Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Niš, Serbia Day 1

I took a bus from Prizren to Prishtina and to be honest I was a bit worried what would happen at the border to Serbia.  When I had entered Kosovo, no one checked my ID so there was no record that I actually entered the country.  Luckily for immigration I was able to show my ID card and not passport.  Everything was fine and I was able to breathe easy once I entered into Serbia.  However, there was one girl on the bus who had to get off and wasn't allowed into Serbia.  I'm not sure what happened in her case, but I'm glad it wasn't me who had to get off the bus!  I arrived to Niš late in the afternoon.  I basically walked to the center from the bus station, had some tea, got some food and went to my accommodation.   The next day I explored around the fortress grounds.  Then I had a late, but very delicious Serbian lunch.  It was so nice to be able to try so many delicious foods.  Then I hung out with my friends on the terrace and had a fun and relaxing night.  It was a great way to end my first full day in Niš.

walking to the center
nice view from where I stayed
Jacuzzi bath tub!!!
walking by the river
about to enter the fortress area
the entrance
interestingly painted VW bug
within the fortress
view from the fortress
no one else around
old ruins
some more ruins
faces
nice street art
just chilling with the statues
retro style building
yummy Serbian food
dessert
nice view
says my name on it!
shisha
night view
hanging out
Serbia
Serbia
Serbia
Serbia   9789

No comments:

Post a Comment