Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mexican Festival Praha, CZ

After the cooking class, I rushed over to the Mexican Festival near Namesti Miru.  My friend was already there and had been for several hours by the time I got to the festival.  There were soooo many people. It was the same like last year.  Amerika street was closed off and everyone could walk on the streets.  I made my way to the main stage and was welcomed with mariachis playing great music.  It was such a nice atmosphere.  When I finally found my friend, she was talking to the Mexican Ambassador.  Of course I needed the ambassador to wear my glasses.  She was super nice and put the glasses on immediately.  My friend and her friends did some dancing in the street and others joined them.  It was great.  Unfortunately I had to leave early, but I'm glad that I was at least able to enjoy the festival for 2 hours.  It was a great Saturday.

Mexico  (ambassador)
Mexico
Mexico
Mexico 9799
lots of people on the street
nice atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment