Translate

Monday, September 16, 2019

Honest Guide Rooftop Party Praha, CZ

I caught up with my friend and we went to a small cafe near Andel metro station.  I ordered an iced chocolate and it was sooooo good!!!!  Afterwards I went to the Honest Guide Rooftop party at Lucerna.  In the building, they had an elevator I had been wanting to go on for some time.  The elevator doesn't stop.  It just keeps going and doesn't have a door.  Only two people can go on it at a time.  It was so cool.  When I finally got to the top floor I got out and was surprised with such an amazing rooftop.  Unfortunately I got there after the sunset.  However, the view was spectacular.  Since I got there quite late, there weren't that many people.  I found a nice group of people and chatted with them until the party was over.  It was a nice and relaxing night and I am so happy that I finally got to go on the retro elevator!!

delicious!!!
retro elevator
castle in the distance

nice view of museum
England
Czech Republic
Czech Republic  9793

No comments:

Post a Comment