Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Tirana, Albania

Before leaving Ohrid, I had to go to my favorite bakery and get one last pizza burek.  From all the burek I had in the Balkans, the bakery in Ohrid (close to the bus terminal) had the best one by far.  I had to take the mini bus early in the morning to get to Tirana.  Border control into Albania was really easy.  We didn't need to exit the van, we just had to give our passports/ID to the driver and just wait in the van.  Once I arrived to Tirana I walked around and saw some nice views of the city.  I relaxed most of the afternoon by the lake.  At the end of the day I went to the main square. 

side of pyramid
lots of broken glass
bell
mosque
side of rock bridge
walking across the stone bridge
mosque
nice steps
lakeside
another nice staircase
Albania 9751
graffiti
main square

No comments:

Post a Comment